Welcome to the george white photography blog!

This blog contains all the latest news and what's hot and what's not from george white photography.
At our studio on the Old Shoreham Road, Hove (near Brighton) we love to photograph all types of Portraits including Mums to be, Babies, Children, Family, Pets, Couples, Elegant Beauty and Boudoir.
Out of the studio we cover Weddings generally in, but not limited to, the Sussex (both East and West) and surrounding counties, Hampshire, Surrey & Kent and Events like Graduation Balls, Dinner and Dances, Charity Balls etc. with instant printing (events only) available

Here are some useful links to find out further information about our services

george white photography main page
Portrait information
Wedding information
Events information
Portrait gallery
Wedding gallery

I hope you enjoy reading my blog and looking at the photos, but remember they are my copyright so please don't link to, copy, print or download them without my specific permission in writing...

Thank you

Friday 25 September 2009

School calendar project

A couple of weeks ago I was aproached by a lady from a local Junior School with an idea that they wanted to create a calendar featuring their staff, as it's a church school we didn't think a 'Calendar Girls' style was appropriate!
We bounced around some ideas and when we spoke earlier this week it was suggested the children should be included, I suggested it should be themed overall, but with individual themes within each month. What we don't want to end up with is lots of 'class group' style photo's.

We had a meeting yesterday and have now come up with some great ideas based on their themes...
The photography dates have been booked and the 'shoot' will take place next week, we don't have much time as the printers need the artwork ASAP, but I am really excited as this is a slightly unusual job for me and I love to push the boundaries!

If you have any unusual ideas for photography, give me a call and I will see what we can do...

George

No comments:

Post a Comment